Domestic Shipping & Timelines
All US orders over $50 ship free of charge via our standard shipping method which is either USPS First Class or Priority Mail with tracking or UPS Ground with tracking (specified by item below). Standard shipping costs for orders under $50 vary by weight and destination and are calculated at checkout.
Expected delivery times for both USPS mail classes is 1-3 business days, and 1-5 business days for UPS. Please allow extra time for delays if the USPS is currently experiencing them in your area.
All in-stock items ship within 3-4 business days from San Diego, CA with the exception of framed artwork.
When your package is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email with your tracking information, which will provide you with an expected delivery date.
• Unframed original artwork ships via USPS Priority mail with tracking or by UPS ground with tracking.
• Artwork framed with in-stock frames ships within 1 week via USPS Priority Mail with tracking or UPS ground with tracking.
• Artwork framed by our framing partner, Framebridge, will be sent to them via USPS Priority Mail with tracking within 2-3 business days of your order. Once received by Framebridge, delivery time depends on their current production time, which is usually 2 weeks but may be longer during busy times such as the holidays. Total time to receive your order will be approximately 3-4 weeks. Please contact liz@lizlangleystudio with any questions about this process.
All original artwork ships with insurance.
• Cards and art prints ship via USPS First Class Mail with tracking.
• Made-to-order items such as t-shirts, phone cases, and other gift items will ship within the times specified in the product listing via USPS First Class Mail with tracking or Priority Mail with tracking (dependent on package size). For most of these items this is approximately 2 weeks, however, delivery times may be extended during busy times of year such as the holidays.
• Wallpaper and fabric are made-to-order and ship within 4 weeks via UPS ground with tracking.
• Custom work and commissions ship within the timeframe and via the shipping method specified in the custom work/commission agreement.
International Shipping & Timelines:
International orders ship via USPS with both standard and expedited options available at checkout. If you prefer a different service such as DHL, FedEx or UPS please contact us at email@example.com to arrange this.
International shipments leave our studio within the timeframes specified under "Domestic Shipping & Timelines" above, but may experience extended delivery times, depending on location and current world events. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control.
Due to Covid-19, shipping to certain countries has been suspended. An updated list of international service suspensions is available at the USPS website here: https://bit.ly/3iAsFJc
Please note that we do not accept returns on international shipments.
Any customs fees or duties assessed by the country of delivery are the responsibility of the purchaser. We are not responsible for customs or duties assessed by the country of delivery.
We have never had a tracked package go missing!
But in the unlikely event of a lost or delayed package, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything possible to assist you, however, please keep in mind that once packages are in the mail, delivery issues are outside of our control.
We cannot be responsible for packages that are undeliverable due to an incorrect address entered at checkout, or items requiring a signature if the signer is unavailable. If you are in another country, packages can sometimes be delayed due to unpaid customs or duties. Please double-check with your local post office. If a package is returned to us, the customer will be invoiced for the cost of re-sending the shipment.